Steel Nation Buildings can take your project every step of the way, from permitting through the finished product. We optimize the production schedule by taking our building design directly to fabrication and erection. Without overlapping services, we can accelerate the design and build process while limiting the number of change orders that flow through to our clients at the end of the projects. We offer:
- Building design and engineering
- Permits for building
- Electrical engineering for the building
- Surveying for the layout on site of the building
- Installing foundations for the building
- Erection of the building shell
- Installing electrical systems in the building, which include lighting, plugs, switches, gas monitors, flash detectors, and lightning protection.
- Steel Nation Buildings offers SCADA programming.
Rely on our expertise for site work including running utilities services from the street to your building. We offer full interior buildout services for offices and control rooms in addition to all of the associated maintenance, modifications, and upgrades to existing building such as overhead cranes, ventilation systems, and building expansions.
Count on Steel Nation Buildings to remediate overheating issues in your buildings. We can also provide a wide range of services such as periodic maintenance for fans, HVAC systems, and annual OSHA inspections for overhead cranes. We also provide training services for crane operators, rigging, manlifts and forklifts, as well as training on a host of other equipment.